Wednesday, June 07, 2006

This is my first post. After hearing so much about blogging and the platform these blog provides the people to share thoughts, I decided to plunge into the world of blogs. My basic aim is to organize and share my thoughts, at the same time to improve my written communication skills. This time I don't know what and how one should write in blogs. But I hope to be regular and I'll try to write one article daily in the blogspot. The topics I am interested are politics, science and technology, sprituality, movies and entertainment and in sports cricket and lawn tennis. So in future u can find articles related to these areas in my space.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Shiraz Anwar said...

Thats a great innitiative Puneet. I will soon open my blogging page publicly as soon as i will get a free time. Also, for your reference, i am giving you libnks of blogs that my colleagues are writing..have a look to them and let me know if it helps:
http://suudhan.blogspot.com/
http://sbalyan.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Electronic Medical Record System