Saturday, July 08, 2006

Nothing Special

For many days planning to write, finally doing now. Its not the matter that I am too busy, but just didn't have any thing to write about. Last few weeks were fabulous here, a lot of activities from jogging to swimming to tennis to watching movies to going gym. Also learnt breast stroke. Its easier than I previously thought. Every thing I did regularly. Its too satisfying that you are doing something.

Planned a lot for studies also, but probably I am too old for it now :) Twenty years is a pretty good time in life, almost one third of it. Many times I can not figure out why almost one third of life a person wastes in school, college and universities. There is a lot more to life than this. How much you study in life actually comes to use. Do you remember who was the first attorney general of India taught in history, probably you don't remember and if you do it does not help anything :))

But then if every one thinks like me how will the world proceed. Instead I should have a right mix of every thing in life, only then the right flavour comes :)
So will try to be more balanced....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Electronic Medical Record System