Monday, July 10, 2006

Uff Orkutting

I remember the day when I started my account on Orkut. One of my friends then in BHU asked me about my account on Orkut. I asked "What is Orkut?". He was surpised by listening that. "Don't tell that you don't know about Orkut", he said. I repeated what is it really. He sent me the invitation to Orkut. That day i joined it, but was bored of seeing its lenghty profile. "No way, I am not going to fill this stupid form" and i abandoned it to rediscover it few months later. This is the incident about eight months earlier. Initially i couldn't figure out what to do at Orkut, but realized it very soon. Thanks to its excellent usability!

After eight months now I have become an Orkut buff. Found lots of lost friends of school and college. Many of them are much closer now than they actually were in school itself. Any ways its always good to meet somebody lost years ago. You get the feeling of nostaligia.

Orkut has provided a great platform for friends and acqaintances to be in contact. Its a whole lot easier to scrap somebody than the traditional way of writing e mails, that has lost its importance. 90 percent of mails I get are the forwarded ones, many mails you get twice in a week, some times from the same person :)

But after more than thousand scraps and ever increasing network of friends, I got bored of it. Apart from general "how r u" there is not much in the scraps. Gone are the days when we used to have a count on no of scraps and used to crave for more of them. May be some thing newer and more interesting comes by and Apun Ka Dil Phir Se Chakkar Kha Jaye... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Electronic Medical Record System